Users can contact the Administrator by e-mail: email@example.com
The User may disclose his personal data to the Administrator through forms available on the website, i.e. comments, conctact forms, subscription to Newsletter (‘Become The Tour Host’ form).
- The administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator.
- The data made available to the Administrator via the newsletter subscription (‘Become Tour Host’) form are processed in order to send the newsletter about new book events organized by Administrator.
- The data made available to the Administrator via the newsletter subscription (‘Newsletter for authors’) form are processed in order to send the newsletter about special offers or new services provided by Administrator.
- The data provided to the Administrator in the comments are processed solely for the purpose of posting, the email address provided in the comment form will not be used for marketing purposes.
- Data provided when requesting our service by contact form or directly by email are processed only for the purpose of completing the request service.
- Data provided via Contact form due to Giveaways will be processed only for the purpose of delivery the prize.
- The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for the User to contact with Administrator, request our service or take part in our events.
- The administrator does not disclose the data given to him to third parties.
- Personal data is collected with care and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- Users have the following rights:
- the right to request access to your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing,
- the right to object to processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the consent was previously expressed by the User,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator .
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
The Administrator informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- LH.pl Sp. Z O.O., ul. Pamiątkowa 2/56, 61-512 Poznań, NIP: 7831711517 oraz REGON: 302693647
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.